Full grooming services are available at both our DogWatch locations. Call for appointments and pricing.
Bath and Nail Clipping
Call for a bath and nail clipping appointment and pricing.
If your pet is staying with us, we are sure they will have a good time playing, but you may want to add a bath as a departure service so they go home fresh and clean. Check pricing when you book your reservation.
Doggie Day Care
Monday through Friday, 7:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday, 7:00am - 5:00pm
Rock-It and Dewey resting during playtime.
FULL DAY PASSES
HALF DAY PASSES
* Late charges for day care: $5.00 for first 15 minutes after 6:00pm and $2.00 for every 5 minutes after 6:15.
* Passes have no expiration date and are non-refundable.
Boarding dogs will enjoy participating in doggie day care at no additional charge. During the following peak Holidays there will be a $25.00 deposit required for boarding reservations: Spring Break week, Memorial Day weekend, July 4th weekend, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years. This deposit is refundable if your reservation is cancelled 48 hours in advance.
Our check out time is 12:00 noon Monday through Saturday without incurring additional boarding charges. We offer pickups on Sunday between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m., however, you will be charged for a half night of boarding.
Cats:$12.00 per night
* Prices do not include applicable tax
* Reduced rates are available for multiple large dogs in the same family boarding together.
* We will gladly administer medications to your pets while they are boarding for a nominal fee of $1.00 for the first medication and $2.00 for 2 or more medications per day.
* We provide Kuranda cots in all kennels and/or fleece bedding for all boarding dogs.
We want your pet to have a safe, healthy and happy environment. To satisfy our concerns, and yours, we enforce the following inoculation requirements:
- Dogs: Rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella
- Cats: Rabies, FVRCP
Proof of vaccinations is required at the time of registration. Each pet will be given a pre-entry examination for fleas and ticks. If a pet has fleas or ticks, we will treat the pet at the owner's expense prior to day care or boarding